Strategic Planning & Analysis Lead
Who You Are:
A driven problem solver to lead our data initiatives and who has a proven track record developing deep insights that drive strategy across operating groups (marketing, programming, monetization, distribution, sales and product). You enjoy an entrepreneurial, fast paced culture as well as problem-solving. In addition, you are a strong communicator, have a background in the media industry, and gain satisfaction from utilizing data to drive business decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You are responsible for understanding and driving insights on the user journey for Direct-To-Consumer OTT brand, Sensical, across mobile, desktop and CTV. You will do this by:
- Tracking KPIs against business model targets (registration, acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Collaborating with exec team (business, product, programming, operations) to ensure data insight needs are met through established, live data dashboards
- Providing ad-hoc analyses to support for stakeholders
- Communicating actionable results from data insights across the organization as needed
- Analyzing customer behavior to identify customer preferences, needs, opportunities, and risks
- Developing predictive models and analytics to help track and deliver on performance goals (e.g., content engagement to help guide licensing decisions)
Using advanced analytics techniques (statistical analyses, data visualization) on large scale, high-dimensional data to drive business decisions, especially as related to customer acquisition and growth
GREAT TO HAVE:
- 2+ years media industry experience or strategy consulting experience
- MBA or Engineering masters degree preferred
- Experience utilizing data analytics and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel)
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and applying creativity in solving open-ended problems
- Outstanding data storytelling skills through verbal, written, and visual communication
- A passion or experience for Media and Entertainment
Deeply inspired by our mission!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company, pre-launch, in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
A culture that values childhood, exploration, creativity, tenacity, belonging, and vitality
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first & last name and the position title “Strategic Planning & Analysis Lead” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.