Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Who You Are:
A driven problem solver to lead our data initiatives and who has a proven track record developing deep insights that drive strategy across operating groups (marketing, programming, monetization, distribution, sales and product). You enjoy an entrepreneurial, fast paced culture as well as problem-solving. In addition, you are a strong communicator, have a background in the media industry, and gain satisfaction from utilizing data to drive business decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Using advanced analytics techniques (statistical analyses, data visualization) on large scale, high-dimensional data to drive business decisions, especially as related to customer acquisition and growth
- Tracking KPIs against business model targets (registration, acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Collaborating with exec team (business, product, programming, operations) to ensure data insight needs are met through established, live data dashboards
- Analyzing customer behavior to identify customer preferences, needs, opportunities, and risks
- Developing predictive models and analytics to help track and deliver on performance goals (e.g., content engagement to help guide licensing decisions)
- Providing ad-hoc analysis support for stakeholders
Communicating actionable results from data insights across the organization as needed
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and applying creativity in solving open-ended problems
- Outstanding data storytelling skills through verbal, written, and visual communication
- Expertise in SQL and R and/or Python, and Snowflake
- Experience in statistical analysis and machine learning techniques (e.g., regression, clustering)
- A passion or experience for Media and Entertainment
Deeply inspired by our mission!
WE HOPE YOU ARE:
- People-oriented: enjoy collaborating and interacting with a diverse team
- Detail-oriented: focused on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Energetic & efficient: able to work under pressure to meet rigorous deadlines
- Highly organized: a tracking and spreadsheet guru who is energized by a to-do list!
- Critical thinker: consider media and issues from a variety of vantage points
Enthusiastic: willing to jump in, share your ideas and take on new tasks
WHAT WE OFFER:
The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in family media
The opportunity to be a part of a company, in the fastest growing segment of media.
The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles can be remote to start.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first & last name and the position title “Senior Business Intelligence Analyst” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.