Head of Customer Acquisitions
Who You Are:
You are a talented user acquisition and growth marketing leader. You have performance marketing experience against LTV based products and revenue models. You have deep domain experience across user acquisition, retention, media planning and audience development. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer (CGO), this leadership position will be responsible for growing Sensical’s audiences across our largest partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Primary lead with Agency in creating all plans to hit life-time value (LTV), loyalty and referrals goals.
- Scale quality audiences via paid campaigns and app store optimization to drive to MoM and YoY goals.
- Optimize growth and user acquisition KPIs, providing updates on performance to leadership.
- Manage day-to-day with Media Agency to refine channels and budgets on Marketing channels.
- Manage day-to-day earned promotions with mobile and Connected TV platform partners.
- Be a thought leader in each channel and provide strategic POVs relative to business strategy.
-The Product team to build a culture of data, testing and experimentation.
-The Business Development team to help evaluate partnership opportunities.
-The Brand Marketing team to develop top performing creative assets.
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Proven experience as a performance marketing lead with 7+ years of experience in Entertainment (streaming content), E-Commerce industries or app install & engagement.
- Experience managing a budget and creative testing to execute user acquisition and scaling strategies across multiple channels (5+) with varied KPIs and measurement solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of core digital buying platforms; auction/bid and targeting strategies.
Experience working with an MMP, deep-linking, email CRM or internal BI tools for measurement.
WE HOPE YOU ARE:
- People-oriented: enjoy collaborating and interacting with a diverse team
- Detail-oriented: focused on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Energetic & efficient: able to work under pressure to meet rigorous deadlines
- Highly organized: a tracking and spreadsheet guru who is energized by a to-do list!
- Critical thinker: consider media and issues from a variety of vantage points
- Enthusiastic: willing to jump in, share your ideas and take on new tasks
Deeply inspired by the Common Sense mission!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company, pre-launch, in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com and include your first & last name and the position title “Head of Customer Acquisition” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer