Who You Are:
You are a self-starter with a skill for creative problem-solving, who takes initiative and is extremely resourceful. You are detail-oriented and organized, someone who can keep track of things for your team. You enjoy multi-tasking and can juggle many things at once without letting anything fall by the wayside. You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Complete daily administrative duties for the Growth, Distribution and Marketing teams, including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, gathering receipts, and submitting invoices.
- Support team leaders by providing materials needed for presentations and meetings related to Sales and Distribution.
- Communicate continually with the graphic design team and ensure that projects are completed as needed and that edits are implemented as soon as received from supervisors.
- Coordinating the needs of / troubleshooting with various teams on multiple projects at a time.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of candidates.
Onboard new employees and ensure that their transition to Sensical is as seamless as possible.
-Directly report to the Chief Growth Officer with roles and responsibilities of an executive assistant
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Experience as an administrative assistant and/or coordinator.
- Knowledgeable about current trends in streaming media.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization, and work collaboratively to execute tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids' media
- The opportunity to be a part of a company, in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles can be remote to start.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com and include your first & last name and the position title “Growth Coordinator” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.