Digital Account Coordinator
Who You Are:
We are looking for a people person who enjoys problem solving.
You will be responsible for giving our partners a seamless onboarding experience. You have a background in account management, fostering relationships, and having great conversations. Having worked with multiple parties, you understand how important it is to provide exceptional support and create smooth processes for everyone to follow. Applying to a role that is one-part account management and one part content operations, you have an enthusiastic work ethic and a passion for Direct To Consumer Experiences, great solutions, and providing the best customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Host virtual onboarding calls to set expectations and explain processes
- Work with multiple content creators to deliver complete title packages, accurately and on time
- Be the point of contact for our content creators as they go through the content delivery process
- Track key milestones and metrics using Airtable
- Validate incoming files and work with content creators to fix issues
- Maintain internal delivery trackers with the most up to date information
- Share and explain metrics, milestones, and trackers to key internal stakeholders
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Previous experience in content operations
- Proven understanding of the entertainment industry with 1-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of video editing software and/or video transcoding
- Deep understanding of being able to problem solve and provide solutions
- A passion and willingness to learn
- Bilingual (not required)
WE HOPE YOU ARE:
- People-oriented: enjoy collaborating and interacting with a diverse team
- Detail-oriented: focused on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Energetic & efficient: able to work under pressure to meet rigorous deadlines
- Highly organized: a tracking and spreadsheet guru who is energized by a to-do list!
- Critical thinker: consider media and issues from a variety of vantage points
- Enthusiastic: willing to jump in, share your ideas and take on new tasks
- Deeply inspired by the Common Sense mission!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company, in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
- A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com and include your first & last name and the position title “Content Operations Asset Coordinator” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer