Content Operations Asset Coordinator
Who You Are:
Do you like technology? Do you like project management? How about creative solutions? If so, this is the job for you.
Working directly with and supporting the Content Operations Manager, you will be responsible for making sure that systems are working, workflows are clear, and assets are being ingested. You have a background in content systems with an understanding of asset management. Having worked with a DAM previously, you understand the importance of file naming conventions, folder structures and following processes that have been set. It is also key that you have an eye for seeing gaps in workflows and escalating appropriately.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Validate that each delivery meets Sensical's streaming specifications.
- Facilitate asset requests for Sensical's video and artwork library.
- Manage QA team to ensure videos, images, and captions meet internal checkpoints.
- Appropriately escalate issues when files fail the QA check points.
- Communicate system challenges to ensure our processes stay robust and fluid.
- Maintain internal delivery trackers with the most up to date information.
Share and explain metrics, milestones, and trackers to key internal stakeholders.
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Previous experience in content operations
- Proven understanding of the entertainment industry with 1-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of video editing software and/or video transcoding
- Deep understanding of being able to problem solve and provide solutions
A passion and willingness to learn
WE HOPE YOU ARE:
- People-oriented: enjoy collaborating and interacting with a diverse team
- Detail-oriented: focused on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Energetic & efficient: able to work under pressure to meet rigorous deadlines
- Highly organized: a tracking and spreadsheet guru who is energized by a to-do list!
- Critical thinker: consider media and issues from a variety of vantage points
- Enthusiastic: willing to jump in, share your ideas and take on new tasks
Deeply inspired by the Common Sense mission!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company, in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first & last name and the position title “Content Operations Asset Coordinator” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer