Partner Marketing Manager
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a savvy marketer who can bring their ideas to life through creative. You are a relationship builder and
communicate in ways that are proactive and inclusive. You understand the different needs and products of our
partners to best position Sensical with the goals of our partners/clients (Roku, Apple, Android, VIZIO, Nike,
P&G..etc.). You combine both big-picture thinking and pay addition to the finer details always thinking about
the customer and driving growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive customer growth by meeting with and activating partner relationships
- Set the strategic direction for each account, drive growth opportunities, and align internal
stakeholders to execute on account priorities and special projects
- Communicate with distribution and affiliate partners to secure editorial placement
- Coordinate with programming and marketing for monthly editorial partner submissions
- Identify with and engage key clients, customers and stakeholders
- Monitor industry emerging trends to help shape the strategy of each account
- Support partner marketing campaigns leading the efforts for decks, creative briefs and assets
coordinating with programming and marketing
- Support business development efforts to create new partnerships
Manage quarterly partner newsletter
GREAT TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, account management, or sales solutions in media
- Experience building relationships and managing partnerships or client relationships
- Understanding of the video and entertainment industry, key platforms, and trends (e.g., Free ad-
supported streaming TV channel growth, direct-to-consumer and Connected TV/over-the-top
- Ability to be creative and intellectually curious - both in thought and in problem-solving.
- Experience in making well-researched decisions and communicating effectively - both written & verbal.
Desire to work for a B-Corp; someone who believes in our mission.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company, pre-launch, in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
- This is a full-time contract position based in Los Angeles.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first and last name and the position title "Partner Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.